FSCO Spirit Week
Wear something festive every day!
- Monday, December 15 – Red Day
- Tuesday, December 16 – Crazy Socks Day
- Wednesday, December 17 – Green Day
- Thursday, December 18 – Ugly Sweater Day
- Friday, December 19 – Pajama Day
- Saturday, December 20 – Santa Hat Day
Holiday Ice Schedule
The Club freestyle ice schedule during the holidays will remain the same with the following exceptions:
- Wednesday, December 24 – no morning freestyle ice – rink is closed
- Thursday, December 25 – no morning freestyle ice - rink is closed
- Friday, December 26 – no morning freestyle ice
- Saturday, December 27 - schedule has been moved to 9:30-10:00am – on-ice Specialty Class followed by 10:00am – 12:00pm FSCO Freestyle Ice
- Thursday, January 1 - no morning freestyle ice – rink is closed
The Specialty Class program is a rotation of on-ice classes covering spins, jumps, edges, figures, endurance/cardio, and more. This program is geared toward skaters High Beginner and above that would like to continue training in a group setting. Participants will be instructed by FSCO Senior level coaching staff. The Specialty Class will be held every Saturday, 7:30-8:00am, for the months of October through March.
If you have not pre-paid for the session, walk-on price for the on-ice class will be $13/class.
December’s class schedule will include:
- Dec. 6 – Power Class (taught by Coach John)
- Dec. 13 – Figures Class (taught by Coach John)
- Dec. 20 – Spin Class (taught by Coach John)
- Dec. 27 – Rotations Class – scheduled for 9:30 am only; no off ice class! (taught by Coach Andrea)
In addition, we will also hold an off-ice warmup class on Saturdays from 6:55 – 7:25 am as a precursor to the Specialty class. Cost of this class is one green coupon/class.
FSCO Club member Paula Turpen was just recently promoted to Silver Test Singles and Pairs judge. We would like to congratulate her on this achievement!
Would you like to learn more about skating? We are hosting an educational class for parents on Saturday, January 17th from 12:00-3:00 pm. Several topics will be discussed both on-ice and off-ice, including explanations about skating levels, private lessons, selecting a coach, competitions & scoring, skating disciplines, spin & jump recognition, skating quality, and much more.
Please download and complete the following registration form by our deadline, Saturday, January 3rd. Any questions can be directed to Andrea Williamson.